San Diego Humane Society’s Kitten Nursery cares for more than 2,000 orphaned kittens every year.
These neonatal kittens require 24-hour care that is unavailable anywhere else. Before our kitten nursery program was established in 2008, kittens this young would be euthanized because of a lack of resources required to care for them.
The Kitten Nursery was the first program of its kind and has provided a model for other shelters ever since. Without friends like you we can’t save these tiny kittens, nurture them, and prepare them for loving homes.
Kitten Wish List
- Baby wipes (fragrance free)
- Cat toys (ping pong balls, krinkle balls, “mice”, etc.)
- Digital gram scales
- Flat sheets (any size, gently used is okay)
- Food and water dishes
- Heating pads without auto shutoff
- Kitten beds (donut beds at Petco)
- Kleenex (white)
- PetAg Nursing Kits
- Pint size plastic shaker bottles (like Rubbermaid)
- PVC shower pan liner (40 mil, 5’x6′ at Home Depot)
- Receiving blankets
- Kitten food (canned & dry)
- Snuggle Safe Heat Discs
- Soft baby blankets
- Soft hanging toys
- Towels (any size, gently used is okay)
- 18 gallon storage bins
We also have an Amazon Wishlist
Our littlest friends need big help!
Supporters like you make it possible for us to provide shelter, medical care, training, and lots of love.Donate Now