When you sign up as a Constant Companion and make a recurring monthly gift throughout the year, you truly are a lifesaver. You’ll ensure we have the resources to give every animal food, shelter, medical care and the loving home they deserve.
This year, more than 50,000 animals will get a second chance thanks to friends like you.
What Your Monthly Gift Makes Possible
Your gifts will be used to fund important programs and services:
- You’ll save the lives of more than 50,000 animals this year.
- You’ll make sure we can share the joy of animals with more than 13,000 people in hospitals and care facilities this year through our Pet-Assisted Therapy Program.
- You’ll promote the humane treatment of animals, prevent cruelty to animals and provide education to enhance the human-animal bond through innovative programs for both youth and adults.
- You’ll send Humane Officers to respond to nearly 10,000 calls of animals in urgent need this year, preventing cruelty and neglect.
- You’ll provide essential pet services and support to low income seniors, chronically ill, disabled and homeless individuals through PAWS San Diego, the official safety net program of San Diego Humane Society.
- You’ll improve the quality of life for local wildlife through Project Wildlife, the primary resource for wild animal rehabilitation and conservation education.
How It Works
Monthly giving is a convenient and efficient way to support the animals and programs of San Diego Humane Society!
Make payments automatically by credit or debit card. Change the amount, date, or payment method of your monthly donation whenever you like, or cancel at any time.
For more information, please contact Wyn Furman: [email protected] or 619-243-3488.
Serving San Diego County since 1880, San Diego Humane Society operates campuses in San Diego, Escondido, and Oceanside.
We provide vital services to animals and people by sheltering and adopting animals, providing positive reinforcement training classes, investigating animal cruelty and neglect, presenting education programs for youth and adults and much more.
San Diego Humane Society is a private, nonprofit organization that is not affiliated with any other humane society or SPCA. We are supported solely through contributions, grants, bequests, municipal contracts, investments and small fees for services. We rely greatly on the generosity of the community to be able to continue to provide a higher standard of care to animals and essential resources to people throughout the region.
San Diego Humane Society is a Charity Navigator Four Star rated organization. Tax ID: 95-1661688.