Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before confirming your appointment.
- You must be at least 18 years of age in order to book an appointment.
- Your appointment is for a phone call only. Please note that the phone call may come from a blocked phone number.
- Be sure to book your appointment with the appropriate Provider. Appointments booked with an incorrect Provider could lead to being contacted by staff that are not able to meet your service or animal needs. For example, book your appointment with the “San Diego Adoptions” Provider if you are interested in adopting a pet that is currently located at the San Diego Campus. Likewise, book your appointment with the “Oceanside Guest Relations (Dog)” Provider to reclaim your dog that is currently located at the Oceanside Campus. Appointments booked with an incorrect Provider are subject to cancellation.
- Appointments are limited to one appointment per day per guest. Additional appointments booked for the same day are subject to cancellation.
- Pre-Adoption Phone Call appointments: Adoptions are on a first come, first served basis. Scheduling a Pre-Adoption Call does not guarantee adoption of that animal. Scheduling your call as soon as possible will increase the chances that the animal will still be available. Please provide the Animal ID number of the animal you are interested in when booking the appointment.