Not sure how to use your newly-purchased crate? Do you have a dog that refuses to go into their crate? This private consult is designed to make crate training fun using games!
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Introduction to crate.
- Dog entering crate on their own.
- Dog entering crate on cue.
- Dog Ages: 8 weeks or older
- Price: $35
- Schedule: 1 class, 30 minutes in length.
- Dogs must be non-aggressive towards people.
- Animals adopted from San Diego Humane Society will receive a 20% discount. Adopters must call 619-299-7012 ext 2398 to receive discounted rate and reserve a spot in the workshop.
- Adopters must provide their animal’s identification number, given by San Diego Humane Society, when registering.
- Consultations maybe held indoors and or outdoors at our San Diego campus on Gaines Street.
- Preregistration is required.
For more information, call 619-299-7012 x 2398.
San Diego Humane Society group training classes are for friendly dogs and their owners. San Diego Humane Society only uses positive training methods and training tools including the use of food as a reward. We do not support the use of aversive training tools such as choke chains, prong collars, and shock collars.
San Diego Humane Society group training classes are not meant for:
- Dogs who have growled, snapped or bit a person.
- Dogs who have bitten other animals.
- Dogs who exhibit aggression or other behavioral issues.
Enrolling in this consultation confirms that your dog will meet the above listed prerequisites. Not sure if this is right consultation for you? Call us at 619-299-7012 ext 2398.