This mini lecture addresses how to prevent and manage unwanted dog behaviors before they become a problem.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Preventing destructive behaviors.
- Solving problem behaviors.
- House training.
- How to successfully integrate your pet into your home.
- Settle down (calmness in the home).
- How to communicate effectively with your dog.
- This class is a lecture – humans only please.
- Price: $35
- Schedule: 1 class, 1.5 hours in length.
- Families who have adopted from San Diego Humane Society can attend for free. Adopters must call 619-299-7012 ext 2398 to receive discounted rate and reserve a spot in the lecture.
- Adopters must provide their animal’s identification number, given by San Diego Humane Society, when registering.
- Classes maybe held indoors and or outdoors at our San Diego campus on Gaines Street.
- Preregistration is required.
For more information, call 619-299-7012 x 2398.