This training class is designed to be a fun, challenging, and rewarding class for you and your dog.
Class topics will cover trick basics such as spin, roll over, bow, back, crawl, and more. In addition to teaching foundation skills students will have the opportunity to come up with tricks of their own choosing.
- Dog Ages: 5 months or older
- Price: $120
- Schedule: 6 weekly classes 1 hour in length
- Successful completion of a puppy or basic training class, or equivalent skills/experience. Your dog should be able to sit, down, wait/stay on cue, and maintain the behavior briefly, until released.
- Dogs must be able to learn in close proximity to other dogs and people (3-5 feet).
- Classes maybe held indoors and or outdoors at our San Diego campus on Gaines Street.
- Preregistration is required.
For more info or to sign up: 619.299.7012 x 2247.
San Diego Humane Society group training classes are for friendly dogs and their owners. San Diego Humane Society only uses positive training methods and training tools including the use of food as a reward. We do not support the use of aversive training tools such as choke chains, prong collars, and shock collars.
San Diego Humane Society group training classes are not meant for:
- Dogs who have growled, snapped or bit a person.
- Dogs who have bitten other animals.
- Dogs who exhibit aggression or other behavioral issues.
Enrolling in this class confirms that your dog will meet the above listed prerequisites. Not sure if this is right class for you? Call us at 619-299-7012 ext 2247.