Petco Love Stories
Share your love story to help us earn $100K in lifesaving funds!
Petco Love, in partnership with BOBS from Skechers, is celebrating the love we share for our adopted pets! By submitting their Love Story, pet owners can help the shelters they adopted from win lifesaving funds. Finalists will receive a Petco shopping spree up to $1,000 and BOBS from Skechers shoes, and the organization they adopted from will receive a grant award up to $100,000!
If you’ve adopted a pet from San Diego Humane Society, submit your #PetcoLoveStory by 10 a.m. PDT on Sept. 20!
Love Stories should focus on the ways your pet has changed your life for the better. Each submission is limited to 500 words or less and must include four supporting photos:
- One photo of your pet alone.
- One photo of you or your family with your pet.
- Two additional photos that help illustrate your story.
- One optional video to showcase your Love Story!
Visit petcolove.org/lovestory to learn more — and read winning entries from prior years for inspiration. Remember, winning stories will show how the love of your pet has changed YOUR life!
San Diego Humane Society’s Adopter Guide to Entering
Go to petcofoundation.org/lovestories and click the “Share Your Love Story” button. Then click “Apply” and you’ll be prompted to log in or register.
Note: Petco Foundation’s Holiday Wishes is now called Petco Love Stories. If you entered Holiday Wishes in the past, you can reference your previous application and apply with the same story. Navigate to “My Applications” or “Programs” at the top of the page to go between applications and see the 2021 Love Stories Campaign. If you haven’t entered before, you’ll need to verify your email.
To submit your 2021 story, you’ll see 7 tasks.
- You’ll be prompted to enter information about you, your pet (including your adoption date) and San Diego Humane Society. You can easily select San Diego Humane Society from a drop-down menu. Here’s other information about us:
- Organization Name: San Diego Humane Society
- Tax ID: 95-1661688
- Email: [email protected] (Katie Woolsey)
- Phone Number: 619-299-7012
For each step, you can save while in progress and return later to finish. The deadline is Monday, Sept. 20, at 10 a.m. PDT.
Winning Love Stories will be announced during the holiday season. For more information, visit petcolove.org/lovestory and join the conversation on social media using #PetcoLoveStory.
Thank you for making a lifesaving difference for animals!
Published: June 10, 2021