To further our mission and for your pet’s well-being, we offer convenient vaccination and microchip clinics throughout the county.
Vaccination and microchip appointments are only available up to 10 days in advance and fill up very quickly. New appointments are added on Wednesdays for the upcoming Sunday through Saturday (excluding Monday when we're closed). Check the below appointment calendar for new appointment openings on Wednesdays.
Please note that you will need to complete personal and animal information prior to having access to the appointment calendar.
- View available appointments in San Diego.
- View available appointments in Escondido.
- View available appointments in Oceanside.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Please bring your dog(s) on a leash and cat(s) inside a cat carrier (one cat per carrier).
- Collars and ID tags on your pets are recommended.
- Due to COVID-19, we are only accepting credit/debit card payments at this time.
Vaccine and Microchip Fees
- Rabies: $12
- DAPP (Dog): $12
- FVRCP (Cat): $12
- Microchip: $25 (includes registration). Please bring a government-issued ID.