Vaccinations & Microchipping
We offer convenient vaccination and microchip services by appointment throughout the county. Appointments are available up to seven days in advance and quickly fill up. New appointments are added every Tuesday for the following week (excluding major holidays). If there are no appointments available, please check back on Tuesdays after 12 p.m. for new openings.
Clinic Hours and Appointments
Appointments are highly encouraged. Each pet appointment lasts for 15 minutes. Walk-ins may be accepted during clinic hours for an additional $15 fee. We are unable to accept walk-ins past 4 p.m.
- To access the appointment calendar you will need to complete the personal and animal information sections.
- If you are requesting a 3-year Rabies vaccine, we will need proof of previous Rabies vaccine during your appointment.
572 Airport Rd., Oceanside, CA 92058
Tuesday-Friday 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Note: Temporary Closure on Specific Clinic Locations
Our San Diego, El Cajon and Escondido clinic locations will be closed Aug. 6 – Sept. 5. No walk-in appointments at these locations will be available during this time.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Please bring your dog(s) on a leash and cat(s) inside a cat carrier (one cat per carrier).
- Collars and ID tags on your pets are recommended.
- Due to COVID-19, we are only accepting credit/debit card payments at this time.
Vaccine and Microchip Fees
- Canine Influenza: $20
- Rabies (1 and 3 year): $12
- Intranasal Bordetella: $12
- DAPP (Dog): $12
- FVRCP (Cat): $12
- Microchip: $25 (includes registration). Please bring a government-issued ID.
- Walk-In Fee (subject to availability): $15