Spay and Neuter
San Diego Humane Society offers spay and neuter services for the San Diego region. These resources provide affordable spay and neuter surgeries to individuals who meet eligibility requirements based on income. The service provides priority appointment scheduling to our target populations that are at the highest risk for overpopulation: pit bulls, Chihuahuas, community cats and house cats.
Until Further Notice:
We’re temporarily suspending our Community Spay/Neuter services. This is to decrease non-essential services to the public so that we can concentrate on emergency care and our shelter animals.
- Veterinary Hospitals Providing Reduced-Fee Spay/Neuter Services
- Animal Welfare Foundation
- Pet Assistance Foundation
- Spay Neuter Action Project (SNAP)
- San Diego Humane Society offers low-cost vaccination clinics. Please visit sdhumane.org/vaccine for details.
- For a list of low-cost vaccination clinics in San Diego please visit www.sdhumane.org/resource-guide/.
- For a list of low-cost spay or neuter services in San Diego please visit sdhumane.org/alterations.