Fundraise for the Animals
Thank you for your interest in supporting San Diego Humane Society! Because of the support we receive from friends like you, we’re able to care for more than 40,000 animals each year. There are many ways to get involved and change animal lives!
Host a Fundraising Event
One of the most impactful ways you can support our lifesaving work is to host a fundraiser!
- Review our Fundraising Event Guide.
- Fill out our Fundraising Event Proposal Form.
For more information about hosting a fundraising event, please contact us at [email protected] or call 619-243-3434.
Fundraise on Facebook
Fundraising on Facebook is free, easy and 100% of contributions will go directly to San Diego Humane Society! All you need is a Facebook account. To create a Facebook fundraiser, click here.
Make a difference for animals and receive special recognition as a corporate sponsor! You or your company can become a sponsor for any of our upcoming events.
For more information about corporate sponsorship, please contact Bobbie Barnes [email protected] or 619-299-7012 ext. 2276.
Donate a Percentage of Sales
By donating a percentage of your sales to San Diego Humane Society, you’ll let your customers know that by shopping with you, they’re supporting animals in our community and beyond!
- Fill out our Corporate Sponsorship Proposal Form.
- Share your promotion with your customers! Social media, emails, fliers at your location, and notices on your website are all great ways to spread the word about your support. Plus we’ll add your fundraiser to the promotion page of our website, and may include it in our own emails and social posts when able.
For more information about fundraising promotions, please contact us at [email protected] or call 619-243-3434.
Encourage your staff’s philanthropic efforts and make a lifesaving difference for animals at the same time! There are several ways you can support your staff’s giving. Find the right one for your company on our website.
For more information on workplace giving, please contact Bobbie Barnes, [email protected] or 619-299-7012 ext. 2276.
Host a Supply Drive
Provide animals in our care with everything they need to stay happy, healthy and comfortable during their stay with us by hosting a supply drive! Learn more about what supplies we need all year long!
Thank you for your interest in supporting San Diego Humane Society by hosting a supply drive for the animals! With your help, we can ensure the animals in our care have everything they need to be comfortable during their stay with us.
Supply Drive Guidelines
Please review these guidelines prior to submitting your Supply Drive Proposal Form.Supply Drive Proposal Form
- Your supply drive organizer should contact San Diego Humane Society at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your drive for guidance and resources. A Supply Drive Proposal Form must be submitted and approved to begin the process of having a supply drive.
- You can find our wish list of items needed for use at the shelter on our website.
- San Diego Humane Society reserves the right to decline association with any event or organization for any reason.
- It is the responsibility of the drive organizers to promote the supply drive.
- The official logo of San Diego Humane Society should be used appropriately and not altered in any way.
- San Diego Humane Society can provide cardboard collection bins and signage for the supply drive. Event organizers should plan for pick-up at least 2 weeks before the start of the drive.
- Donations collected from a supply drive must be dropped off to San Diego Humane Society within 10 days of the end of the drive.
- Donations may be dropped off at any of our four campuses: San Diego, El Cajon, Escondido or Oceanside during regular business hours, which is every day from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- An appointment to drop off donations is not necessary.
Click here for a printable version of our Supply Drive Guidelines.
For more information about hosting a supply drive, please contact us at [email protected] or call 619-243-3434.