Microchip Your Pet
San Diego Humane Society offers affordable microchipping services because it is a proven tool in successfully reuniting owners with their lost pets. Sadly, one out of every three pets gets lost during their lifetime, and only one in 10 lost pets are found. Microchipping your pet could make the difference of a lifetime.
To further our mission and for your pet’s well-being, we offer convenient vaccination and microchip clinics throughout the county.
At El Cajon, Escondido, Oceanside and San Diego Campuses:
Vaccination and microchip appointments are only available up to 10 days in advance and fill up very quickly. New appointments are added on Wednesdays for the upcoming Sunday through Saturday (excluding Monday when we're closed). Check the below appointment calendar on Wednesdays for new appointment openings.
Please note that you will need to complete the personal and animal information sections in order to access to the appointment calendar.
- View available appointments in El Cajon.
- View available appointments in Escondido.
- View available appointments in Oceanside.
- View available appointments in San Diego.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Please bring your dog(s) on a leash and cat(s) inside a cat carrier (one cat per carrier).
- Collars and ID tags on your pets are recommended.
- Due to COVID-19, we are only accepting credit/debit card payments at this time.
Vaccine and Microchip Fees
- Rabies: $12
- DAPP (Dog): $12
- FVRCP (Cat): $12
- Microchip: $25 (includes registration). Please bring a government-issued ID.