Prices and Services
Our Community Veterinary Program provides accessible veterinary care to the pet families and communities that need it the most.
Prices as of Oct. 4, 2023.
- All Appointments start with a Physical Exam (Wellness Exam: $40 / Emergency Exam: $50)
- Ear Cleaning: $15 - $35 (plus Physical Exam)
- Nail Trim Cat: $20 - $25 (plus Physical Exam)
- Nail Trim Dog: $20 - $30 (plus Physical Exam)
- Adult Bloodwork: $80 and up
- Senior Bloodwork: $125 and up
- X-Rays: $50 and up
- Fecal: $32 and up
- Flea Medications: $15-$100
- Deworming: $10 and up (price determined by weight)
- Vaccines: $20-30
Payment for services can be made in cash or with most major credit cards.
San Diego Humane Society also has options to help you spay/neuter your pets, and additional resources for finding affordable veterinary care.