Request Financial Assistance for Pet Training Classes
Thank you for your interest in applying for financial aid through our Pet Training Assistance (PTA) Fund!
- All applicants must be on a fixed or limited income.
- Financial documentation and proof of licensing (for dogs) is required along with your application. If you need help getting your pet licensed, please let us know in your application!
- Funds are limited, and there is a significant demand for assistance from the community. As a result, we cannot guarantee that all applicants will receive funding.
- Once an application and all supporting documentation has been received, it may take up to one week to process.
- Approved funding can be used for the following classes (click the class title for a description and upcoming class dates):
- Applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis. We may provide support or referrals to other training resources in order to best meet your needs.
- If your pet is in an emergency situation that will put their life or the safety of others at risk, it is your responsibility to seek help for your pet immediately.
- We are unable to reimburse for training services you received before your application was approved.
- Applications to join specific classes should be submitted at least 1-2 weeks before the class start date to ensure space and allow processing time.
- We cannot guarantee availability in the class date/time of your choosing. If a class is full, you will be contacted to select a different date.
- For additional low-cost pet care options, please visit our community resource guide.
Donate to the Pet Training Assistance Fund
Would you like to support this program?