Request Financial Assistance for Pet Training Classes
Thank you for your interest in applying for financial aid through our Pet Training Assistance (PTA) Fund!
Please review before beginning your application:
- All applicants must be on a fixed or limited income.
- Financial documentation and proof of licensing (for dogs) is required along with your application. If you need help getting your pet licensed, please let us know in your application! Please email these documents to [email protected]. You application is incomplete until these materials are received!
- Funds are limited, and there is a significant demand for assistance from the community. As a result, we cannot guarantee that all applicants will receive funding.
- Once an application and all supporting documentation has been received, it may take two to three weeks to process.
- Approved funding can be used for the following classes (click the class title for a description and upcoming class dates):
- Applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis. We may provide support or referrals to other training resources in order to best meet your needs.
- If your pet is in an emergency situation that will put their life or the safety of others at risk, it is your responsibility to seek help for your pet immediately.
- We are unable to reimburse for training services you received before your application was approved.
- Applications to join specific classes should be submitted at least 3 weeks before the class start date to ensure space and allow processing time.
- We cannot guarantee availability in the class date/time of your choosing. If a class is full, you will be contacted to select a different date.
- For additional low-cost pet care options, please visit our community resource guide.
Donate to the Pet Training Assistance Fund
Would you like to support this program?