Help us prepare for the busy spring baby season! In the coming months, thousands of young wild animals will rely on Project Wildlife for a second chance. Your gift during the Project Wildlife Baby Shower will ensure that the smallest animals who need our help—from raccoons and bunnies to hummingbirds and ducklings—get the shelter, nourishment and medical care they need to thrive.
Please join us!
10th Annual Wildlife Baby Shower
Saturday, February 1 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
5433 Gaines St., San Diego, CA 92110
• Take a self-guided tour of our new Pilar & Chuck Bahde Wildlife Center.
• Visit the Kid’s Zone with games and activities for the whole family.
• Engage with Project Wildlife’s Animal Ambassadors.
• Meet our collaborators and partners.
• Enjoy delicious treats from local food trucks.
Shower Gifts are Greatly Appreciated!
Project Wildlife Baby Season Wish List
- Jarred baby food (beef and gravy)
- Jarred apple sauce
- Canned cat food (pate style)
- Canned dog food
- Wild bird seed
- Millet seed spray
- Paper towels
- Trash bags: 35 gallon and 55 gallon
- Vinyl exam gloves (size medium or large)
- Gauze: rolls and 2" x 2" squares
- Plastic animal aquariums (size large)
- Dawn dish soap
- Sponges and scrubbing brushes
- Gift cards to Home Depot, Petco, PetSmart, Office Depot or for gasoline
Please only donate supplies in new or good condition.