Help us prepare for the busy spring baby season! In the coming months, thousands of young wild animals will rely on Project Wildlife for a second chance. Your gift during the Project Wildlife Baby Shower will ensure that the smallest animals who need our help—from raccoons and bunnies to hummingbirds and ducklings—get the shelter, nourishment and medical care they need to thrive.
Shower Gifts and Donations Greatly Appreciated!
Project Wildlife Baby Season Wish List
- Jarred baby food (beef and gravy)
- Jarred apple sauce
- Canned pumpkin
- Canned cat food (pate style)
- Canned dog food
- Wild bird seed
- Millet seed spray
- Paper towels
- Trash bags: 35 gallon and 55 gallon
- Vinyl exam gloves (size medium or large)
- Gauze: rolls and 2" x 2" squares
- Plastic animal aquariums (size large)
- Incandescent light bulbs: 75w and 100w
- Dawn dish soap
- Sponges and scrubbing brushes
- Gift cards to Home Depot, Petco, PetSmart, Office Depot or for gasoline
Please only donate supplies in new or good condition.